Welcome to my blog!!
Hey everyone!
My name is Jenna Stanbury and I am in my fifth year of the Concurrent Education program at Brock University, with my two teachables in French and Mathematics! I have a passion for education, and I can't wait to collaborate with other teacher candidates who have the same passion and who also enjoy mathematics!
I will use this blog to personally reflect by connecting the methods, strategies and content taught throughout the EDBE 8F83 course to my experiences, ideas, and opinions. To me, mathematics is a fun way to think critically and to solve problems, so I want to use this blog to gather new ideas and to build off of my own experiences to bring together ways to engage students in mathematics!
I hope to use this blog as a platform to gather strategies to use the mathematics curriculum in a fun and engaging way in the classroom! It is extremely important to ensure all students are being taught the content within the curriculum, so I hope to explore fun and interesting ways to create lesson plans, activities, and evaluations!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year is very different than other years, so I think it will be interesting to see how technology can be used lots in math classrooms!
I can’t wait to work together and to share our experiences, ideas, and opinions with each other! I hope you come back to my blog and benefit from some of the resources that will be provided throughout the course!

Comments
Post a Comment